For years I have been trying to find the perfect work bag. One that I can use to carry my work papers, lunch, 32 oz. water bottle and personal effects. I think I just hit the jackpot with my latest find. It checks off all of the boxes.
1. It’s chic and structured so it doesn’t fall over when I sit it down.
2. It has metal feet on the bottom so the leather is protected.
3. Three distinct sections (one with a zipper) and a brightly colored interior so that I can easily find my things.
4. Nice hardware. What I really love about this bag is that the hardware is not distinctly gold or silver so it won’t clash with my jewelry.
5. It can be comfortably carried on my shoulder or in my hand.
And the best thing of all, is that when my working days are behind me, I can still carry this bag without looking like I’m headed to the office!